Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Death Stars

I'm not talking about Star Wars space craft, I'm referring to the little arab children currently starring in the Hizbollah Follies, you know, the dead ones.




Dragged out of one collapsed hovel or another, these cute little tykes are the talk of the town.











They are posed, prodded, photographed, praised and finally planted. With Israeli jets pounding Lebanon's physical plant, the lack of electricity to run refrigeration equipment makes their careers mercifully short.












I want a piece of this action.

I want to be their agent.







Just send me a few photos of your dead child along with a brief cv to:

Hizbollah Hutzpah Productions
UN Headquarters
First Avenue at 46th Street
New York, NY 10017

On second thought, never mind the cv's. What the kid did while alive is of no use to my clients. As a matter of fact, these kids are more useful to Hizbollah dead than alive.

Don't bother to clean them off 'cause we'll just dust on a little "make up" to bring out their features.

Hizbollah seems to have already cornered the market for this opportunity so I have to hurry. And the electricity just went off again.

No comments: