Thursday, February 26, 2009

Words Fail Me

This screwball/freakizoid/whackjob got some "face time" in the UK Telegraph for having her brains leak out of the holes she had drilled in her head. She works for a manufacturer of military equipment. Her face can set off a mine detector from 3500 meters away.


There are about 6,000 studs, rings, balls, pins, tire studs, golf cleats, hubcaps and subway tokens stapled to this freak.


UPDATE:

I was thinking of adding this freak to the post but I can only take so much weird crap at one sitting. But after a day or two I now have the intestinal fortitude (I started drinking again) to handle it. I know everyone has seen this freak already but here he is in all his glory. I give you...

Bizarro, the Ring Bearer

We have got to get these two together.

Once joined, they will never run out of places to hang their car keys. But if they ever kiss you'll need an acetylene torch and tin snips to get them apart.

No comments: