Sunday, October 04, 2009

Bow Before Obongo

I saw this over to cmblake6's site yesterday and I was floored, stunned when I saw this video.

Spend a minute watching this clip and learn what it means to pray to a clay idol as ancient pagans did.



These simple minded yobs have lost all contact with reality. They have elevated a simple man, albeit charming, well-groomed, incompetent and truth-challenged, to the status of a god. This is idolatry reiminescent of the priests of Baal in 1 Kings chapter 18.

Go ahead and pray to him fools.

5 comments:

cmblake6 said...

Oh indeed my brother. And do remember what happened to them.

sig94 said...

I tell ya, I gotta take a break from this stuff. My bp is insane.

Anonymous said...

"My bp is insane."

I know the feeling. Last year I passed my D.O.T. phsyical, No Problemo...

This year, I had to take double my BP med dose and sit in a quiet room for 45 mins. to squeek under the line to pass...

I go see the Doc on the 15th, I guess I'll have to ask him to either up my dose or add Valium or Xanax to the grocery list...

Anonymous said...

P.S. I never watched the vid... just thinking about First Precedent Jusears Asshole Hussein is enough for me to spike the ...

cmblake6 said...

Yeah, Forger? Watch the vid. Then double up on your meds. This needs to go viral.