Saturday, March 17, 2007

Oderint, Dum Metuant

Senators Carl Levin (D-MI) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) have issued a statement accusing the U.S. of abusing terrorist Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, mass murderer extrordinaire.

I hope we did. I hope we still do.

I really, really hope so.

I hope he shudders in his fitful sleep at night and awakens every fifteen minutes bathed in stinking fear sweat, because of what we do to him.

I hope the taste of food is like ashes in his mouth and he pukes most of it up. He drinks but there no quenching; he eats but there is no satisfaction, because of what we do to him.

I hope he pisses himself in fright every time a guard walks by his prison door, because of what we do to him.

I hope he grinds his teeth to nubs in anticipation of the next dreadful punishment he will receive.

I hope that fear ties his guts up in knots so that constipation grips his bowels like a worm in a steel vise; like a women enduring soul-wrenching birth contractions for days, he names each one of his miserable mouse turds as a beloved child.

I hope that he prays for death, that he waves his ass at his moon god fifty times a day, hoping that death will free him from U.S. custody, because of what we do to him.

Other than heresay, there is no evidence of abuse; but like the Rather/Maple TANG fiasco, it sounds true so it must be true. Enter the new liberal standard of proof.

After all, a terrorist who has murdered 3,000 innocent Americans must be considered trustworthy. And these traitorous senators should be in the cells right next to him.

No comments: