Saturday, April 29, 2006

Late Tag Response

Deathkynte tagged me earlier this mouth but I didn't have the foggiest notion what a tag was. So now I know.

SUBJECT:
How well do you know me? For instance, did you know...?

Four jobs I've have had in my life:
1. Check out in a Long Island grocery store (high school)
2. Breakfast cook in a Jewish fraternity (in college)
3. Short order cook in a restaurant (in college)
4. Evidence Technician

Movies I could watch over and over:
1. Patton (Ahh George C.)
2. The Longest Day (everyone in it!)
3. The first three Star Wars (the last series stink)
4. Alien (the first one)

Four places I have lived:
1. Twenty-nine Palms, CA
2. Merrick, NY
3. Averill Park, NY
4. Smithtown, NY

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Raymond
2. Combat
3. Hill Street Blues
4. Historical documentaries

Five places I have been on vacation:
1. St. Croix
2. Toronto
3. The Poconos
4. York Beach, Maine
5. Disney Land

Four websites I visit daily:
1. The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiller
2. The Dread Pundit Bluto
3. The Cook Shack
4. Jawa

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Prime Rib
2. BBQ'd sausage patties (gotta be Gianinno's with sauteed peppers and onions, yummmmm!)
3. Baked or broiled haddock or monkfish
4. New England style clam chowder

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At the Rottfest in Texas
2. St. Croix
3. Florida
4. On the coast of Maine

No comments: