Monday, April 24, 2006

I Got Tagged

Cookie over at The Cook Shack done tagged me and (once he explained it to me) now I am honor bound to blog on the Ten Simple Pleasures Of Life and then tag other bloggers. So here goes.

  1. Going to bed at night with a clear conscience.
  2. Waking up in the morning and knowing you're married to the pretty woman sleeping next to you (that's definately a big part of #1 above).
  3. A nice home cooked meal after spending a few days away from home.
  4. Having to buy a pair of pants the next size larger and the woman in #2 (who does most of the cooking) says "That's all right honey, I still love you."
  5. Hugs from your grandkids.
  6. Even though you carp and bitch and moan at them, your kids still want to live at home. Hmmmm, maybe I'll have to rethink that one...
  7. The snapping sound a mosquito makes when it hits a bug zapper. It's the same sound a moonbat makes when it hits a clue.
  8. Putting the snow removal equipment away. (Ya gotta live in CNY to appreciate that!)
  9. Celebrating your oldest child's wedding anniversary (number 11 last Saturday).
  10. Going to church for a preview of the next life.

I could probably think of more; maybe sometime I will.

I'm gonna tag

Dumbshitoftheweek

Hujonwi's Place

Rolling Barrage

Marvin's Word

Stingray

The Filthy Report

Lady Heather

LC Guido Cabrone

Slapstick Politics

LC Scott

Guido and Scott, maybe this'll get you off your lazy butts and blog again. I know you guys have something to say.

No comments: