Sunday, April 15, 2007

HALP US AL GORE!

WE HAV GLOWBULL WORMING!
WE R TWO STOOPUD TO NO WHIN ITZ TOO WORM OUTSEYED AND HAF TWO WEER HEEVY KOATS AND MITTUNS!


This is what my street looks like like on this sweltering Sunday morning. Notice how my tulips are blossoming? My wife just loves tulips! They were planted by my daughter two years ago. See them in my front yard? They're the red and yellow flowers under the snow.

We're expecting up to 24" of additional snow tonight so of course I'm worried about my tulips dying in the heat. I'd better water them today so they'll be covered in a nice thick coating of ice to protect them from the awful heat that Al Gore says is destroying the planet.


These are people attending a Central New York track meet yesterday (April 14, 2007) at about 1:30 pm. Notice how they are bundling up to protect themselves from the incredible heat generated by Global Warming. Minutes before I took this picture, some kind people wrapped that poor woman in a pink blanket just before she collapsed from heat exhaustion. She was starting to feel better when I snapped this shot.

The concession stand had almost run out of hot chocolate and coffee when I stopped there. The heat drives us New Yorkers to swill down enormous quantities of these beverages to protect ourselves from the ravages of Global Warming.

If it gets any hotter I'll have to buy extra wood for the fireplace just to cool us down.

No comments: