Friday, March 17, 2006

Brokeback Jihad

Some of the documents being released by the US Army Foreign Military Studies Office are down right frightening. They expose for all to see that Al Qaeda has horrifying plans to, well, ahhhhh, ask us for a date? (page 4).

In the Name of God the Merciful the Compassionate
I felt alive again when I saw you, and felt my heart pulse when I spoke with you. I love you as the pure water, as the running river, and as the blooming spring roses. I love you in a way Qais and Laila did not feel; do you perhaps love me as I love you!
Signed: Salman Yahya Hasan Mohammed Al-Rabi’i


Seems like Qais and Laila were the lucky ones. Better keep that tiny little terrorist in yer pants Sallyboi.

In the Name of God the Merciful the Compassionate
Dear brother/ Furqan Al-Tajiki
Peace be upon you; I send this letter and I am full of longing to see you. Please be informed that I am ready, and need nothing except knowing how to reach you. "Salman".
Please contact me urgently.


Start looking for Salman's cellphone number and email addy written on men's restroom stalls.

There are documents here and here. Michele Malkin and Dread Pundit Bluto also have excellent posts on this gold mine of (ahem) jingoistic self-serving Bush propaganda.

No comments: