Monday, December 28, 2009

Police Academy

About six or seven years ago I received an offer to train police officers in one of four locations: East Timor, Bosnia, Iraq or Afghanistan. The company, a contractor for the DoD, offered $120,000 a year for this service. As I treasure my testicles, I knew better than to pass this by my wife so I never responded to the offer.

The following video shows what training Iraqi cops can do for your patience and communications skills:



'Nuf said. This soldier is trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

2 comments:

Texas Ghostrider said...

need more like him.....he speaks the truth........

sig94 said...

Amen Texas. Unvarnished, non politically correct and extremely effective. As long as the translater is accurate, there is 0%likelihood that his message is misunderstood.