Saturday, June 16, 2007

Let's Kill That Server

I hate smart-mouthed servers who think they can handle any kind of traffic. It appears the Marines have one that thinks it is immortal.

I beg to differ!

From Blackfive:

What I want to be hearing is grunts of pain from RCT-6's PAO, as he hefts box after box of printed-out emails supporting our Marines. Since I'm not hearing any complaining yet, I think we need to do it harder.

You read how our Marines need, more than anything else, to hear that you love them. By God, you ought to. And according to my email, Col. Simcock "admonished" them into getting a separate email account set up for us, just hours after we started mailing. Let's fill it.

And that my friends is an order. This is the target:

I want that smartass server begging to have some one pull it's plug.
And everyone in the Armed Forces should please keep this in perspective, that the nutroots are incapable of retaining a clue, even if they use Superglue and a C-clamp.

No comments: