Friday, February 15, 2008

Back Up - Almost

I've seen sick as a dog almost all week. I don't think I've been hit by a cold this bad in over a dozen years. Feeling a little better today but I'm still awfully blah.

I see that Russian President Vladimir V. Putin has responded to the Hildabeest -

... Mr. Putin swept aside a remark by Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, who said that as a former K.G.B. officer, Mr. Putin “has no soul.”

“As a minimum, a state official must at least have a head,” he said.


Funny, but as I recollect, it seems like Hildy kept her big mouth shut when she was visiting Palestine and said nada about the murder of children and other assorted innocents by Arafat and his terrorist cohorts. I don't think it is a matter of her entire head so much as it is the lack of a brain.

And be sure to check out BisW's blog for this little tidbit on anal rocket powered gerbils - coming soon to a pet store near you.

Now I'm gonna lay down.

No comments: