Friday, May 01, 2009

A Great Day

Today is our anniversary; 27 years with the same wonderful gal.

In honor of this achievement, and being the warm, caring, loving husband that I am, I decided to do something special.
I went turkey hunting for the first time. We hunted on state land in South Otselic. It is really very beautiful, rolling farmland.

No, we didn't see a single tom, just some hens.
We're going out again tomorrow morning.

That's my trusty 1100. I have had it for over thirty years.


This is my SIL trying to call in some toms.

This is our friend Rob. Walking behind him I swore I was behind Chewbacca.

You don't want to piss off a Wookie.

Oh, yeah. Since it's our anniversary. I got my best gal some flowers, some cards and we are going out to eat at a brand new restaurant in Manlius called the Saucy Swan.

I did change my clothes.

No comments: