Saturday, September 23, 2006

Syracuse Vice

This story is ripped out of the Land of Dim.

SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) -- A police sting took an odd turn when an officer pretending to be a john met a suspected prostitute pretending to be an officer.

John meet Jane, Jane meet John.

A male undercover officer driving in a neighborhood known for prostitution was flagged down by a woman. The woman got in his car and they went to a nearby parking lot to negotiate a price for sex.

I worked vice for a while. Things could get a little dicey with some of the EDP types and we were instucted never to let a whore get in the car with us. Maybe things have changed.

She asked the officer if he was a cop and he said no.

They always do.
We always say no.
They always believe us.
We always lock them up.

"That's OK, because I am," the woman said as she pulled out handcuffs and a two-way radio. She barked into the radio: "Move in!" The officer, concerned the woman was armed and looking to rob him, forced her from the car.

That's one of the reasons why you don't ever let them in the car.

I did that once when the opportunity presented itself and my back up car wasn't around. This hooker was very hard to arrest because her pimp had a notion that I might be a cop and wouldn't let her near me.

I saw her a few blocks away from her "man" and made the deal. I immediately arrested her for prositution (must be an offer of sex for a specified amount of money). I didn't know that she had a medical condition where her cartidge was incredibly soft and pliable. She scrunched her wrist down smaller than a human being has any right to do, slipped the cuffs off and handed them to me over the back seat. She then said, "You'll probably want this," and handed me her knife.

I usually was very polite to the hookers and only once had a stark raving lunatic on my hands. I was doubly glad I was polite this night because she placed the knife gently in my hand rather than forcibly in the back of my neck.

Moments later, officers who had been monitoring the situation arrived and grabbed Greene and her radio.

You never go out on a prostitution detail alone. There must always be someone watching your six.

The suspect in this scam was arrested for prostitution, conspiracy and impersonating a police officer was 31 year old Lisa Green. Her 20 year old accomplice, Elena Irwin, was also arrested. Fortunately no one got hurt.

No comments: