Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tagged Again

Well, I got tagged by Cookie over to the Cook Shack. I'll think of a suitable way to "reward" him but until then:

1. The book nearest me – Ann Coulter's The Church of Liberalism
2. Stretch out your left arm, what do you touch? – a DVD player's remote control
3. Last thing watched on television? – Raymond
4. Without looking what time is it? – 8:30 PM or so
5. What is the actual time? – 8:32 PM
7. When did you last step outside? – about 40 minutes ago to bring in the grill
8. Before this survey what did you look at? – The Cook Shack *sigh*
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? – The house fan and Ben Hur on the DVD player
9. What are you wearing? – green cargo pants and a t-shirt... it’s cool here tonight
10. Did you dream last night? – no
11. When did you last laugh? – When we played Taboo on Sunday
12. What is on the walls in the room? – Pictures, a lot of photographs, shelves, candles
13. Seen anything weird lately? – my daughter's hair (She's a stylist)
14. What do you think of this quiz? - My lawyer will tell you Cookie!
15. What is the last film you saw? – The Incredibles
16. Tell me something we don't know. – I worked on my Master's for a year.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? – get rid of all the weeds
18. Do you like to dance? – Not really
19. George Bush? – Which one and what about him?
20. Imagine your first child is a girl – My 1st was a girl, and 2nd, and 3rd and 4th. With all the estrogen in the air I can barely see where the bathroom is, if I could find one that isn't occupied.
21. Imagine your first child is a boy – Okay, now what?
22. Would you consider living abroad? – Probably Australia or New Zealand.
23. What would God say to you when you reach the Pearly Gates? – “I told you that you can trust Me"
23. 6 people who will do this quiz. – They’ll find out when I tag them

No comments: