With the recent declassification of captured AL QAEDA documents, it’s finally out in the open. The official Osama Bin Laden Fan Club.
It even has rules:
Requirements of joining AL QAEDA:
1. Abiding by AL QAEDA rules, its beliefs and objectives as previously mentioned.
2. Obedience to the leaders in charge as much as possible, without disobeying Islamic rules.
3. No connection between AL QAEDA membership and any other Islamic group.
4. Maintain secrecy in work-related issues.
5. Physically healthy (except in administrative work).
6. The candidate should not be in question when it comes to religion, integrity or his morality.
7. Reciting the pledge of AL-QAEDA.
Whoa! What 's that last one??
"I pledge allegiance to the One
Who has strapped me to my splodey belt.
And to the Caliphate,
Whatever that is,
Twenty kilos of #12 common nails,
Five kilos of Semtex,
And my guts spattered all over the Mall."
AL-QAEDA's Regulations and Instructions:
1. Preserving the unity of AL QAEDA is an important and legitimate goal, which occurs by fearing God in private as well as in public. (Surat 65, 5). This is fulfilled through humbleness and flexibility towards the brothers and the rest of the Muslims, good manners, rejection of disputes, and mutual agreement and settlement of differences.
We are ALL inpressed by the good manners of Muslims. Especially the French, Danes and Dutch; and Theo van Gogh's relatives are all atwitter at your last visit. They can't wait for you to hurry back. Bring some figs with you.
2. Preserving Islamic morals and avoiding means of corruption and bad companions, through verification and confirmation of news. To observe good conduct and filial piety even if they were infidels.
That's why they watch CNN.
3. Adherence to eating Islamic Halal food.
Because whatever you had for lunch is how they're going to ID your remains.
4. Maintaining physical fitness and military exercises as much as possible.
A tight bod helps keeps the spatter down and gives the nails a good grouping.
5. Do not talk about work assigned by AL-QAEDA with others, even if they are AL-QAEDA members. The only person you can discuss work with is your direct commander (Amir), unless you are asked to do otherwise or if your work demands participation of others, and then through guidance of the leadership.
They may find out they're on a flight to DC.
6. The call to adhere to Islam in general, and spreading the concept of Jihad specifically, starts with relatives and friends. You may not be able to do this, if your work demands extreme secrecy, like Naeem IBn Mas'uud (May God bless him).
Yes, do tell all your relatives. American Special Forces need good people on the "range".
7. Safeguard AL-QAEDA's general funds and do not mishandle these funds. (Albukhairi)
Achmed's been dipping into the falafel jar again. Or dipping into his cousin.
8. Sincerity in providing advice to commanders and to your brethren in AL-QAEDA, without harboring deception.
The bennies just keep rolling in...
1. The married have a vacation by rotation for a week every three weeks, and in certain cases AL-QAEDA may deny this vacation for four months.
2. A bachelor can have a vacation by rotation for five days every month. ALQAEDA may deny his request for vacation in certain cases.
3. Request for vacation travel should be submitted two and a half months before the travel date. The request would only be considered if it had been submitted in a timely manner as indicated, except in special cases.
Is there a civil service test for this? How about requesting a transfer? Promotional exams?
Enjoy. There's tons more here. Maybe next we'll get to see their bi-annual personnel evaluation reports.
Look for more on this at The Dread Pundit Bluto.
These documents were moved to a new url here